I LAUNCHED MY WEBSITE!!! Check it out… www.sweetindulgencesbychareese.com
Here is a full list of the sweets and treats that I make. If you are looking for something different that what is listed just let me know and I can let you know if I can make that for you. I can be reached via email ChareeseHughes@gmail.com for all orders and inquiries. Thank you for the support. –Chareese.
• White, Yellow, Vanilla, Chocolate – With any icing you want
• Strawberry with Strawberry Butter Cream or Cream Cheese icing and sliced strawberry garnish
• Red Velvet with Cream Cheese icing with or without walnut topping
• Lemon with Lemon Butter Cream icing with Lemon Drop Garnish
• Key lime with Lime Cream Cheese icing
• Oreo with Oreo Butter Cream icing and Oreo garnish
• Golden Oreo with Golden Oreo Butter Cream and Golden Oreo garnish
• Birthday cake with Butter Cream icing. *icing can be colored*
• Peach with Peach Butter Cream icing and Peach Ring garnish
• Cinnamon Toast Crunch with Cinnamon Butter Cream icing and Cinnamon Toast garnish
• Red velvet Cream Cheese Cupcake no icing
• Lemon Pound Cake with Raspberry/Blackberry icing and Berry garnish
• Sour Patch filled with Jam with Sugar Butter Cream icing and Sour Patch Kid garnish
• Twinkie with Marshmallow Butter Cream icing
• Orange with White Chocolate Butter Cream icing
• Strawberry Lemonade with Lemon Butter Cream and Lemon drop and straw garnish
• Chocolate with Chocolate Butter Cream and Chocolate Covered Strawberry on top
• Snickers filled with Snickers with Caramel Butter Cream icing with Snickers garnish
• Strawberry Margarita with Margarita Butter Cream icing and Lime garnish
• Tequila with Tequila lime Butter Cream icing and Lime garnish
• Malibu Rum Cupcakes with Butter Cream Icing and Jell-O shot garnish
• Cotton candy with Cotton Candy Butter Cream icing and Cotton Candy garnish
• Vanilla with Honey Butter Cream icing. Bee and Honeycomb Cookie Garnish
CAKE POPS – Can be made with any cake. Cake pops are dipped in milk chocolate, white chocolate, or colored chocolate and decorated to whatever color you want.
CAKE PUSHPOPS – Can be made with any cake with any icing.
• Red Velvet
• Red Velvet Cheesecake
• Red Velvet Oreo Truffle brownie bar
• Chocolate chip Oreo brownie
• Cake batter
• Chocolate chip
• Chocolate chip/Reese’s
• Chocolate chip/ M&Ms
• Brown sugar
• Red velvet
• Red Velvet Poke Cake
• Banana Pudding Poke Cake
• 12 chocolate covered strawberries
• 12 vodka infused chocolate covered strawberries
• Diaper wreath
• Diaper cake
• Grad invites
• Grad money leis
Red Velvet Oreo Truffle Brownie Bars
Soooooooo I got this awesome recipe off Pinterest (blog - pizzazzerie.com) It’s definitely the ultimate sugar rush. I followed this recipe. Def was not about to make red velvet brownies from scratch…. Being lazy. I make dope red velvet brownies though. Anywho…. These things are SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!! Like heaven in your mouth.
1 Duncan Hines box Red Velvet cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 package Jell-O instant white chocolate pudding (3.3 ounces) *I used vanilla pudding because I could not find white chocolate pudding. They still tasted great.*
6 tablespoons vegetable oil. *I used olive oil *
1 package Oreos
8ounce package cream cheese
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
mini chocolate chips for garnish
*I got a pound bag of chocolate chips. I used half to melt and the rest to garnish the top*
-Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Combine cake mix, melted butter, eggs, pudding mix, vegetable oil and mix well until thoroughly combined (2-3 minutes on medium of electric mixer).
-Spray a 9x13 with nonstick cooking spray.
-Then spread the red velvet brownie layer into the pan. It will be VERY thick, use the back of a spoon (or clean hands) to help spread it into all edges of the pan.
-Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (ovens vary so watch closely). —Let cool completely before flipping out.
-Once cooled flip out of pan, lay on flat/clean surface. I put mine on aluminum foil.
-Crush package of Oreos in blender.
-Melt cream cheese for 15 seconds in a microwave to soften.
-Stir together crushed Oreos and cream cheese until blended smooth.
-Carefully spread out Oreo truffle mixture on top of baked red velvet brownies. Use your hands to help press it down instead of spreading to avoid tearing the brownies.
-Melt chocolate chocolate chips) and pour over top Oreo truffle layer. *you have to melt chocolate in 30 second increments. You can add a little oil to soften chocolate.
-Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips while still warm.
-Let cool competely before cutting into squares.
Red Velvet Cake Truffles
2 c. sugar
1 c. butter, room temperature
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
2-1/2 c. cake flour
1 tsp. salt
1 c. buttermilk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 oz red food coloring
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. vinegar
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. marshmallows, melted
1 (1 lb.) box powdered sugar
Sprinkles and cookie frosting for decorations
1. Heat oven 350°F.
2. In mixing bowl, cream sugar and butter and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well after each addition. Add cocoa and mix well.
3. Sift together flour and salt. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk. Blend in vanilla extract. In small bowl, combine baking soda and vinegar and add to mixture.
4. Pour batter into pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted of center of cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely.
*For frosting, blend cream cheese and butter together in bowl. Add marshmallows and powdered sugar and blend.*
5. Once cooled, cut cake into sections and place cake into food processor. Pulse until cake is crumbly (or, you can use your hands, fork, etc.). Place crumbs into a large bowl.
6. Add frosting to the cake crumbs and mix to completely combine, until you have a fudge-like consistency.
7. Using a tablespoon, scoop dough and place cake balls onto parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet (make sure that whatever you place the cake balls on can fit into your freezer!). Take each ball and roll in hands to form a smooth ball and place back on baking sheet. Place baking sheet in freezer for 1 hour.
8. Once ready to decorate, place chocolate candy melts into large bowl and melt in microwave (heat at 30-second intervals until completely melted and smooth).
If you’re using sprinkles, make sure to have the sprinkles ready to use. The chocolate melts very quickly, so you must decorate the cake balls immediately after covering in chocolate. I found it best to set up a short assembly line: dip in chocolate, place on aluminum foil or a baking sheet and cover with frosting and sprinkles.
9. Place one cake ball into bowl and using two forks, roll ball in chocolate to cover completely. Using the forks, take cake ball out of bowl, letting excess chocolate drip off, and place onto parchment paper. Decorate as desired. Let cake balls set (only a minute or two).
Red Velvet Brownies
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons red food coloring
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Butter and flour an 8 x 8 cake pan.
3. In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, red food coloring, and 1 teaspoon vanilla to create a paste.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, then add remaining teaspoon of vanilla. With the mixer on medium speed, add in cocoa powder mixture. Beat until batter is completely red. (If at this time your batter is NOT red, you can add a little more food coloring if desired.Color will depend on brand.) Add flour and salt, mixing until just combined.
5. Spread in the 8 x 8 pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Hello Tumblr fam… It’s def been a while!!! Well today I made jar cakes for my brother in Afghanistan 🇺🇸.
I’ll fill you guys in on how I did this in case you have a deployed solider 😊
What you’ll need…. Box of your soldiers fav cake, 8oz mason jars with lids (I got mine from food depot for $7. They also sell them at Publix.)
Step 1: Boiling the jars and lids (I boiled them for about 20mins)
Step 2: while you’re boiling the jars and lids mix the cake according to the directions on the box.
Step 3: Once the jars are heated, use tongs to remove them from the water. Continue to boil the tops.
Step 4: Dry the jars and spray inside with cooking spray.
Step 5: Fill the jars halfway with cake mix. (remember the cake will rise while baking)
Step 6: Place all of the jars on a cookie sheet and bake for 20mins. (of course you should insert a toothpick to make sure it’s fully baked)
Step 7: Remove the jars from the oven. (BE SURE NOT TO PLACE THEM ON THE COLD COUNTER! The glass will shatter. )
One by one take the lids out of the boiling water and screw them on to the jarred cake. (I used a dish towel to protect my hands while screwing the tops)
After a few minutes you will hear the jar pop. This means that the cake is sealed.
Step 8: Mail off to your solider… He’ll love you more than he already does!! 😊…. Make sure you include a spoon for him to eat with.