Crockpot Chicken Breast… I got this recipe off pintrest and enhanced it since they didn’t list any seasonings for the chicken
•3-4 boneless chicken breast, thawed
•1 can of Chicken broth
• 2 packets of chicken gravy
• 3 Potatoes
• Fresh Broccoli
On my chicken I used soul food seasoning, pepper, garlic salt, and dried rosemary
1. Poke all pieces of chicken with a fork then season.
2. Place chicken in crockpot and pour chicken broth over the chicken.
3. Cook on high for 4-5 hours.
4. Remove chicken from broth.
4. Pour broth into a small saucepan and add both packets of gravy. Follow instructions on gravy packets.
I made my potatoes in the last 30 minutes of my chicken cooking. Peel potatoes.
1. Cut potatoes into pieces and boil until soft.
2. Drain water off potatoes and place in a bowl.
3. Add milk and seasoning (I used regular salt and garlic salt) then whip (I always use a hand mixer to whip my potatoes).
The broccoli is done last. Make the sauce while steaming the broccoli
1/3 cup of butter
1tbsp brown sugar
3tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp white vinegar
1/4 tsp pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; add brown sugar; add next 4 ingredients; bring to boil; remove from heat; pour sauce over steamed broccoli. SN: I hate when people tell me they only eat their broccoli with cheese… How old are you?? 3?? Lol.
I served the chicken in pieces as it was falling apart while I was taking it out the crockpot. Serve gravy over chicken and mashed potatoes.
This meal was GREAT. The chicken was seasoned just right. That broccoli is always good. Makes you not want to eat broccoli any other way!! Lol. The only thing that was missing was dinner rolls.